Sunday 17 January 2016

A long awaited reunion




The Evergreen family were extremely excited, today was the day that Ashley & Preston were coming home! 



When the Evergreens had first moved to Slydale Hollow the two younger siblings had been unable to come with them, & had been living with relatives until now. 

Mother Honeysuckle couldn't wait. 


She just had to cuddle them!! 



Once the rest of the family caught up there were cuddles all around. 


The whole family together again!



This story has been waiting more than 20 years. I was given 2 grey bears for my birthday in 1992 & since then I have been wanting to complete the family. Of all my vintage (TOMY) Sylvanians, this only the second family that is fully complete. 

Thank you so much to Haley S. who made this reunion possible. 







4 comments:

  1. Nothing warms the heart more than a happy reunion (and after so many YEARS!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eaton, I was so excited I couldn't wait to post this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love when someone completes a family after waiting for so many years. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete