Friday 22 October 2021

Ellie the Viking Sheep

 


Recently my hobbies have been focused on things a bit bigger than the Sylvanians, but don’t worry I still love my tiny furry friends! 

In 2019 I joined a historical re-enactment group that studies life in the Early Medieval or “Viking Age”  

So between May 2019 & now most of my crafty time has been making things to do with historical studies (or sometime just things I use everyday)

Right before a festival at the beginning of this month I felt inspired to create a miniature version of one of my historical outfits. 

What better way to do this than to dress a Sylvanian as a Viking woman! So without further ado I present… 

Ellie, the Viking Sheep…



Now I think she needs some textiles making tools, like a spindle & a loom so that she can spin & weave with her wool!! 

Who knows, maybe I’ll make her a box scene… now that’s an idea!  💡 

1 comment: